Standard: UFC 4-740-01NF
DESIGN: BOWLING CENTERS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and Organization
This Design Guide provides criteria to evaluate, plan, program and design Bowling Centers for the purpose of enhancing the quality of life for the Air Force community. This document is intended for use by Base Civil Engineer personnel, Base Bowling Center managers, Major Command and Headquarters facilities programming, design and construction personnel, design agents, Needs Assessment Study teams, and design architects and engineers. It is intended to help all participants better understand Bowling Center requirements so that they can effectively participate in the project development process.
This Guide is applicable to all design projects for new or renovated Bowling Centers on Air Force installations, both in the continental United States and overseas. It provides criteria for determining program requirements, site evaluation and planning, overall facility design, and design of indoor and outdoor spaces. It is to be used in conjunction with other Air Force, Department of Defense and industry documents. A list of resources is presented in the appendices.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-740-01nf|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|