Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 1: CHAP 12-2
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; FLIGHT SERVICING SCHEDULE - INTRODUCTION PARAGRAPHS AND TYPICAL LAYOUT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The following schedule details the minimum servicing to be carried out to maintain the aircraft in a serviceable condition. Reference must be made to the relevant aircraft servicing documents to ascertain if additional out-of-phase or supplementary servicing is due. All safety and servicing precautions in force must be observed. Qualified personnel only may be employed on aircraft servicing.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 1: chap 12-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|DAVP 70: SPEC 1 CHAP 12-2||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-06-01||Revision: 03||Status: ACTV|