Standard: CSA/AM - ANSI A21.14
DUCTILE IRON FITTINGS 3 IN. THROUGH 24 IN., FOR GAS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers 3-inch through 24-inch ductile iron fittings to be used with ductile-iron pipe for gas. All 16-, 20- and 24-inch ductile iron fittings in this standard are shown for rated working pressures of 150 psi. Ductile iron fittings, 12-inches and smaller, are shown for rated working pressures of 250 psi. Ductile iron drip pot fittings are shown in sizes 4-inch through 12-inch for rated working pressures of 50 psi, Fittings with mechanical joints are given in the tables. This standard may be used for fittings with such other joints as may be agreed upon at the time of purchase.
|Organization:||CSA America, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi a21.14|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|