Standard: B11/STD - ANSI B11 TR2
MIST CONTROL CONSIDERATIONS FOR THE DESIGN, INSTALLATION AND USE OF MACHINE TOOLS USING METALWORKING FLUIDS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides guidelines for a uniform approach to the control of airborne contaminants generated by stationary machine tools used to cut and form materials.
Control shall be through the proper design, installation, use, and maintenance of the machine tool and its support systems (such as, but not limited to metalworking fluid delivery systems and air cleaning equipment).
Airborne contaminants can be generated due to: tool action, workpiece action, metalworking fluid movement and characteristics, and thermal conditions.
These guidelines are meant to be used as a whole and should not be considered in part.
|Organization:||B11 Standards Inc. (Formerly AMT)|
|Document Number:||ansi b11 tr2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|