Standard: RTCA DO-240
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS (MOPS) FOR AERONAUTICAL TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK (ATN) AVIONICS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides standards for Aeronautical Telecommunication Network functions for aircraft systems and equipment. These standards are in the form of performance criteria for ATN functions; qualification criteria for demonstrating performance requirements; descriptions of evidence that indicate that performance objectives have been satisfied. Performance objectives, qualification and evidence are discussed as they relate to satisfying the requirements for airworthiness approval of ATN functions. The functions covered by the MOPS can be incorporated in a wide variety of hardware configurations onboard an aircraft. Section 2 of the document expresses the requirements for airborne ATN systems. Section 3 describes the means of qualification by providing an overview of the testing process and listing detailed tests.
|Document Number:||rtca do-240|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|