Standard: RTCA DO-221
GUIDANCE AND RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS FOR AIRPORT SURFACE MOVEMENT SENSORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Provides recommended standards for both sensor and system characteristics. The primary purpose for these sensors is to operate stop bars located on taxiways which provide entrance to low visibility runways. The sensors may also be used for other low visibility functions such as taxiway light sequencing, runway exiting notification, and presence detection. This document provides guidance to airport system designers, manufacturers, installers, and users.
|Document Number:||rtca do-221|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.