ETSI - PRETS 300 571
European Digital Cellular Telecommunications System (Phase 2); Call Barring (CB) Supplementary Services - Stage 3 (GSM 04.88)
|Publication Date:||1 January 1994|
This technical specification specifies the procedures used at the radio interface (reference point Um as defined in technical specification GSM 04.02) for normal operation, registration, erasure, activation, deactivation, invocation and interrogation of call offering supplementary services. Provision and withdrawal of supplementary services is an administrative matter between the mobile subscriber and the service provider and cause no signalling on the radio interface.
In technical specification GSM 04.10 the general aspects of the specification of supplementary services at the layer 3 radio interface are given.
Technical specification GSM 04.80 specifies the formats and coding for the supplementary services.
Definitions and descriptions of supplementary services are given in technical specifications GSM 02.04, GSM 02.8x and 02.9x-series.
Technical realization of supplementary services is described in technical specifications GSM 03.11, GSM 03.8x and 03.9x-series.
The procedures for Call Control, Mobility Management and Radio Resource management at the layer 3 radio interface are defined in technical specifications GSM 04.07 and GSM 04.08.
The following supplementary services belong to the call restriction supplementary services and are described in this technical specification:
- Barring of outgoing calls (section 1):
* Barring of all outgoing calls (BAOC) (Barring program 1);
* Barring of outgoing international calls (BOIC) (Barring program 2);
* Barring of outgoing international calls EXCEPT those directed to the home PLMN country (BOIC-exHC) (Barring program 3).
- Barring of incoming calls (section 2):
* Barring of all incoming calls (BAIC) (Barring program 1);
* Barring of incoming calls when roaming outside the home PLMN country (BIC-Roam) (Barring program 2).