Standard: RTCA DO-219
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS (MOPS) FOR ATC TWO-WAY DATA LINK COMMUNICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Presents the requirements for Two-Way Data Link Communication (TWDL) services. TWDL services include predeparture clearance, clearances, reports, and requests. In addition to testing standards, the document includes functional, performance, interface, and equipment standards for “ATCCOMM.” The term “ATCCOMM” as used in this document includes all components and units, including software, necessary for the aircraft equipment to support TWDL services with an ATC ground system peer via the Aeronautical Telecommunications Network (ATN).
|Document Number:||rtca do-219|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|