Standard: UFC 3-310-01
STRUCTURAL LOAD DATA
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE. This UFC provides structural loading data for the planning, design and construction of buildings for the Department of Defense (DOD). The loading data includes available site-specific ground snow load, basic wind speed, seismic spectral accelerations, and frost penetration at significant DOD installations worldwide. Also included are minimum live loadings for various facility occupancies and uses.
APPLICABILITY. This UFC applies to all service elements and contractors involved in the planning, design and construction of DOD facilities worldwide.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-310-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|