Standard: ANSI B175.1
POWER TOOLS - GASOLINE- POWERED CHAIN SAWS - SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The requirements of this standard apply to portable, hand-held, gasoline-powered chain saws for use primarily in cutting wood.
NOTE — Metric units are included for information only.
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi b175.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B175.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1991-01-01||Revision: 91||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B175.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1985-06-26||Revision: 85||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.view more