Standard: UFC 3-250-09FA
AGGREGATE SURFACED ROADS AND AIRFIELDS AREAS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual presents criteria for determining the thickness, material, and compaction requirements for all classes of aggregate surfaced roads and for Class I, II, and III airfields at US Army installations. Road classes are defined in TM 5-822-2, and airfield classes are defined in TM 5-803-4. Class IV Army airfields would normally be paved. Use of the term roads includes roads, streets, open storage areas, and parking areas. Use of the term airfields includes heliports, runways, taxiways, and parking aprons. Design requirements are presented for frost and nonfrost areas.
This manual presents the procedures for design of aggregate surfaced roads and airfields.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-250-09fa|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 16.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.