Standard: UFC 3-280-03
ARMY PLATE AND FRAME FILTER PRESS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
This UFC was written to provide procedures for engineering and design, and to provide a format for documenting the engineering and design, of plate and frame filter press systems.
This UFC is applicable to all DOD design, construction and operations elements, laboratories, and field operating activities having military or civil works responsibilities. The engineering and design procedures are applicable to all DOD projects. Documentation is specifically applicable to the hazardous, toxic, and radioactive waste (HTRW) programs and may be adapted to the requirements of other programs.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-280-03|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.