Standard: ASME - ANSI B40.2
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard is confined to mechanical separators utilizing diaphragms or bladders together with a sealed liquid to transmit pressure from the process medium to the pressure element assembly of pressure gauges or other pressure measuring instruments.
It does not include diaphragm actuated pressure instruments that employ mechanical linkages to transmit the applied pressure or other separation devices designed to protect the pressure element assembly.
|Document Number:||ansi b40.2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|