High-Voltage Test Techniques Part 1: General Definitions and Test Requirements
|Publication Date:||1 November 1989|
|ICS Code (Electrical and electronic testing):||19.080|
This standard is applicable to:
- dielectric tests with direct voltage;
- dielectric tests with alternating voltage;
- dielectric tests with impulse voltage;
- tests with impulse current;
- tests with combinations of the above.
This standard is applicable only to tests on equipment having its highest voltage for equipment Um above 1 kv.
This standard is not intended to be used for electromagnetic compatibility tests on electric or electronic equipment.