Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 0 CHAP 12
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; LUBRICATION SYMBOLS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A standard set of lubrication symbols developed by ATP and CSDE has been in use for many years, being called up in some ATP Particular Specifications for technical publications. The purpose of the symbols is to indicate different types of lubricant and the method of application.
The information contained in Fig 1 is based on DEF STAN 01-5 but, as this does not contain any symbols, the set has evolved over the years as a result of negotiations between ATP and CSDE.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 0 chap 12|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|