Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 15250
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Field applied insulation for thermal efficiency and condensation control for
HVAC piping, ductwork and equipment.
Plumbing piping and equipment.
Boiler plant mechanical systems including burner fuel oil storage and handling facilities but excluding outside steam distribution.
Re-insulation of HVAC piping, ductwork and equipment, plumbing piping and equipment and boiler plant piping, breeching and stacks and equipment after asbestos abatement.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 15250|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|