Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 13062
WALK-IN REFRIGERATORS AND FREEZERS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A. Walk-in site assembled, refrigerators and freezers for Dietetics, Autopsy and Laboratories. Refer to architectural drawings for dimensions and arrangement of units.
B. Refer to the H drawings architectural drawings for refrigeration equipment schedules and installation details.
C. Refer to Section 15651, REFRIGERANT PIPING, for piping and insulation.
D. Refer to electrical drawings for lighting.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 13062|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|