Standard: ASME - ANSI B107.6
WRENCHES, BOX, ANGLED, OPEN END, COMBINATION, FLARE NUT, AND TAPPET (INCH SERIES)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard is intended to cover the complete general and dimensional data for wrenches, including combination, angled, open end, box, flare nut and tappet.
Inclusion of dimensional data in this Standard is not intended to imply that all of the products described herein are stock production sizes. Consumers are requested to consult with manufacturers concerning lists of stock production sizes.
|Document Number:||ansi b107.6|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B107.6||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1978-08-11||Revision: 78||Status: INAC|