Standard: UFC 3-410-02A
HEATING, VENTILATING, AND AIR CONDITIONING (HVAC) CONTROL SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE. This document provides criteria and guidance for the design of heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) control systems, and designates the standard control loops to be used.
These instructions describe frequently encountered control system loops, provide examples of how these loops are used, and provide guidance and criteria for the design of standard HVAC control systems and standard control panels. This document does not provide guidance on selecting HVAC systems and does not prohibit selection of system types not included herein.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-410-02a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.