Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-00: PT 4: SEC 1
STANDARDS FOR DEFENCE PART 4: PROCEDURES SECTION 1: GUIDE FOR DEFENCE REPRESENTATIVES ON BSI COMMITTEES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Section of Part 4 of Defence Standard 00-00 gives a brief description of the preparation of British Standards by the British Standards Institution. It outlines the MOD policy on the use of British Standards and the participation by MOD in their preparation. It also describes the responsibilities of MOD representatives on BSI councils, committees and panels and the MOD support available to them.
NOTE: Reference in this Section of the Defence Standard is made to briefing procedures and Interest Groups. Information about these will be published elsewhere within Part 4 of this Standard.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-00: pt 4: sec 1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.