Heating boilers - Test regulations for airborne noise emissions from heat generators - Part 1: Airborne noise emissions from heat generators
|Publication Date:||19 October 2006|
|ICS Code (Noise emitted by machines and equipment):||17.140.20|
|ICS Code (Central heating systems):||91.140.10|
This European Standard specifies test methods for airborne noise emissions from heat generators in a test laboratory or at the place of installation.
The test methods described in this European Standard, however, may be used for measuring the airborne noise emissions of the appliances and functions listed below.
This European Standard applies to following appliances regardless of their heat output and the fuel used:
- wall-mounted and floor-standing heating appliances;
- forced-draught burners;
- boilers with freely allocated forced-draught burners;
- pellet burners.
According to this European Standard the manufacturer is allowed to choose an appropriate category of testing for the measured appliance.
This European Standard does not apply to:
- appliances used exclusively for heating drinking-water;
- function of heating drinking-water in so-called combined water-heaters;
- heat generators which work with air as the heat transfer medium;
- electrical heating appliances;
- structure-borne noise;
- sound transmission along the flue gas path.