Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 1 CHAP 13
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; TOPIC 13: MODIFICATION LISTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Topics 13 - Modification Lists - exist for some older aircraft in service. These list all modifications to the aircraft type, irrespective of whether or not the modifications are covered by leaflets in Topic 2.
Contractors may be required to maintain existing Topic 13 publications.
For new RAF aircraft, Topic 13 publications are not required; the RAF requirements are fully met by Topic 2.
For new RN aircraft, Topic 13 publications may still be required to supplement the Topic 2 System Modifications Lists and Leaflet No 0. Where required, these Topic 13 publications will be prepared and maintained by DGA(N)/Aircraft Support Executive.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 1 chap 13|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|