Standard: ANSI/AWCI 01
INDUSTRIAL WIRE CLOTH
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers industrial woven wire fabric, referred to as wire cloth, for general use including the separation of particles. Wire cloth can be made of any primary metal or metal alloy wire that is suitable for weaving. This standard does not apply to the following special types of wire cloth: Fourdrinier and cylinder cloth, galvanized hardware cloth, insect wire screening, spiral weave wire cloth, testing sieve cloth, or welded wire cloth.
|Organization:||Association of the Wall and Ceilings Industries International|
|Document Number:||ansi/awci 01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|