Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-28
FIRE ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS AFFECTING DESIGN CRITERIA OF MILITARY MATERIEL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard is concerned with describing the six principal types of fire environment which items of military material could encounter during their service life. In addition, attention is drawn to the hazards which could arise when these items are exposed to explosive atmospheres.
This Defence Standard does not prescribe tests or trials schedules nor does it discuss the possible effects of fire environments upon materiel.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-28|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.