NORTH AMERICAN ALUMINUM INDUSTRY EXTRUSION PRESS DIRECTORY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The information presented herein is based on surveys conducted by the Aluminum Association during 1999 and 2000. The North American Aluminum Industry Extrusion Press Directory represents our first attempt to identify aluminum extrusion plants outside of the United States.
Our survey results indicate there are 22 extrusion plants in Canada, 12 in Mexico, and 189 in the United States (including Puerto Rico).
The table below provides information on the number of locations that manufacture aluminum extruded products, by type of product and by country. Totals are not provided as most plants manufacture more than one type of extruded product.
While we have attempted to identify every extrusion plant in Canada, Mexico, and the United States, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this information.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|