Standard: ASME - ANSI N45.2
QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS FOR NUCLEAR FACILITIES (ANSI/AICHE N46.2-1977) (SEE ALSO NQA-1 AND NQA-2)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard provides general requirements and guidance for the establishment and execution of Quality Assurance Programs for the design, construction, and operation of structures, systems, and components of the following nuclear facilities: nuclear power plants, fuel reprocessing plants, plutonium processing plants, plutonium fuel fabrication plants, and spent fuel storage facilities. The requirements and guidance pertain to activities, including designing, procuring, fabricating, handling, shipping, storing, cleaning, erecting, installing, inspecting, testing, Operating, maintaining, repairing, refueling, and modifying, which affect the quality of structures, systems, and components.
|Document Number:||ansi n45.2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI N45.2||Change Type:||Update Date: 1971-01-01||Revision: 71||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.