Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 02514
SITE WORK CONCRETE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A. This section shall cover site work concrete constructed upon the prepared subgrade and in conformance with the lines, grades, thickness, and cross sections shown. Construction shall include the following:
SPEC WRITER NOTE: Delete the items not required by the project or include any special items. See Technical Notes at end of this section.
B. // Curb, // gutter, // and combination curb and gutter // wheel stop //.
C. Pedestrian Pavement: // Walks // grade slabs // lawn mower strips // crossings // wheelchair curb ramps // terraces // steps //.
D. Vehicular Pavement: // Service courts // driveways //.
E. Equipment Pads: // Oxygen storage // transformers // propane tanks //.
SPEC WRITER NOTE: If Section CONCRETE is not a portion of specification, cover items cross referenced thereto within this section, and delete all references to Section 03300 throughout this section.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 02514|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|