ETSI - ES 202 915-3
Open Service Access (OSA); Application Programming Interface (API); Part 3: Framework (Parlay 4)
|Publication Date:||1 August 2003|
The present document is part 3 of the Stage 3 specification for an Application Programming Interface (API) for Open Service Access (OSA).
The OSA specifications define an architecture that enables application developers to make use of network functionality through an open standardised interface, i.e. the OSA APIs.
The present document specifies the Framework aspects of the interface. All aspects of the Framework are defined in the present document, these being:
• Sequence Diagrams
• Class Diagrams
• Interface specification plus detailed method descriptions
• State Transition diagrams
• Data Definitions
• IDL Description of the interfaces
• WSDL Description of the interfaces
• Reference to the Java API description of the interfaces
The process by which this task is accomplished is through the use of object modelling techniques described by the Unified Modelling Language (UML).