Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 1 CHAP 11-0
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR AN AIR TRANSPORT OPERATIONS MANUAL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This chapter defines the general requirements for Topic 11 information on aircraft.
Information in this category is required for transport aircraft only, and shall be presented as four separate topic sub-divisions:
General information, and the carriage of personnel and cargo
Parachuting of personnel and air-dropping of loads
These publications are used by the Army as well as by the RAF and, in addition to their AP No, shall bear an Army Code No provided by the Publications Authority.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 1 chap 11-0|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|