Standard: UFC 4-730-03
COURIER STATION DESIGN
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The standards established in this publication are applicable both within the Continental United States and outside the Continental United States Existing courier stations need not be modified to conform to construction standards stated herein, however, the criteria for intrusion detection systems are applicable for all proposed and existing courier stations.
This publication establishes minimum standards governing design of facilities designated as Defense Courier Stations, hereafter referred to as courier stations.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-730-03|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|