Standard: MODUK - AVP 77: CHAPTER 0
SPECIFICATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF BRITISH- FRENCH AIRCRAFT AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS CHAPTER 0: INTRODUCTION (03.69)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification is intended to direct aircraft, engine and equipment manufacturers in the preparation, amendment and supply of technical operational and servicing publications required for Anglo-French Military Aircraft, other than prototype or pre-production aircraft. It does not apply to Stores or Equipment ordered for the sole use of either the French or British Governments direct from the manufacturers thereof.
This specification will ensure that all military users are provided with complete information essential to the efficient operation, servicing, and, if asked for by the user, repair and reconditioning of military aircraft and supporting equipment. The specification also ensure that the preparation of such material is standardised and thus simplifies this task.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 77: chapter 0|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.