Standard: AA ABC
ALUMINUM IN BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION: PERSPECTIVE ON DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION AND PERFORMANCE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The first aluminium road bridge in Norway, Forsmo Bridge, was installed near Mosjøen in August 1995. The bridge which is a part of the regional transport network system in the County of Nordland in Northern Norway, crosses the river Forsmo, just north of Mosjøen. The two-span bridge has a total strength of 39 neters, a width of 7.4 meters and a total aluminium weight of 28.5 tons.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa abc|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.