Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 13930
WET SPRINKLERS AND STANDPIPES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
SCOPE OF WORK
Design, installation and testing shall be in accordance with NFPA 13 , 14 except for specified exceptions.
The design and installation of a hydraulically calculated automatic wet system complete and ready for operation, for all portions of Building , including the penthouse, mechanical equipment rooms, attic space, telephone rooms, elevator machine rooms, elevator pits, and linen chutes.
The design and installation of a standpipe system combined with the sprinkler system.
Modification of the existing sprinkler and standpipe system as indicated on the drawings and as further required by these specifications.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 13930|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|