Standard: ASME - ANSI B40.6
PRESSURE LIMITER VALVES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard is confined to devices that protect pressure-sensing instruments from pressure sources in the event of system pressure rising above the adjusted closing pressure of the device. These devices are not pressure regulators. Pressure limiter valves are designed only to prevent the passage of excessive pressure to downstream pressure-sensing instruments. Hereafter, pressure limiter valves may be referred to as "devices."
|Document Number:||ansi b40.6|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.