Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 16208
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A. This section specifies the furnishing, complete installation, connection and testing of the engine generator system. This includes: air filtration, starting system, generator controls, paralleling switchgear, instrumentation, lubrication, fuel system, cooling system and exhaust system.
B. The engine generator system shall be fully automatic and shall constitute a unified and coordinated system ready for operation.
C. The engine generator system shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Diesel Engine.
2. Lubrication Oil System.
3. Fuel Oil System.
4. Cooling System.
5. Remote Radiator and Enclosure.
6. Intake and Exhaust Air Systems.
7. Starting System.
9. Controls, Supervision and Distribution.
10.Outdoor Generator Enclosure.
11. Spare Parts.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 16208|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|