Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 15491
MEDICAL GAS AND VACUUM SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Central Medical Gas and Vacuum Systems: Consisting of oxygen, nitrous oxide, nitrogen, compressed air, vacuum and anesthesia evacuation services; complete, ready for operation, including all necessary piping, fittings, valves, cabinets, station outlets and inlets, rough-ins, ceiling services, gages, alarms including low voltage wiring, nitrogen control panels, cylinder manifolds, air compressors, vacuum pumps, electric motors and starters, receivers, air dryers, filters, pressure regulators, dew point, carbon monoxide monitors and all necessary parts, accessories, connections and equipment. Match existing station outlet and inlet terminal connections.
Oxygen System: Ready for connection to outside bulk supply tank, but not including tank.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 15491|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|