ETSI - ES 201 468
Electromagnetic compatibility and Radio spectrum Matters (ERM); Additional ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) requirements and resistibility requirements for telecommunications equipment for enhanced availability of service in specific applications
|Publication Date:||1 August 2005|
The present document defines additional EMC requirements for telecommunications network equipment where higher performance is required to guarantee enhanced availability of service in specific applications.
It covers the emission, immunity and resistibility requirements of the equipment.
The present document is applicable to all equipment types, examples of which are listed below:
- switching equipment which includes trunk and local telephone exchanges, remote switching concentrators, international switches, telex switches and network packet switches;
- transmission equipment which includes multiplexers, line equipment and repeaters, Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH), Digital Cross Connect (DXC), Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) and network terminations;
- power supply equipment which includes central power plant, end of suite power supplies, power management systems and other dedicated telecommunications network power supplies;
- supervisory equipment and dedicated Operation And Maintenance (OAM) equipment;
- tariff and billing equipment.