Standard: ASME - ANSI B5.53M
CUTTER AND TOOL GRINDING MACHINES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The purpose of this Standard is to make it possible to interchange grinding operations between like types and sizes of machines. The interchangeability of such grinding operations is intended to provide flexibility, minimize obsolescence, and meet national emergency requirements.
This Standard covers dimensions and capacities which provide interchangeability for the maximum utilization of users' machine tool facilities. Thus, all cutters, tools, and other work pieces in the same category can be more easily accommodated by machines within a classification.
The illustrations shown herein are for convenience in identifying dimensions and are not intended to show or imply approved designs.
|Document Number:||ansi b5.53m|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|