Standard: NFPA 1914
STANDARD FOR TESTING FIRE DEPARTMENT AERIAL DEVICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard shall apply to the inspection and testing of all fire apparatus, regardless of year of manufacture, that are equipped with an aerial ladder, an elevating platform, or a water tower.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1914|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1914||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-08-15||Revision: 97||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1914||Change Type:||Update Date: 1991-01-01||Revision: 91||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1914||Change Type:||Update Date: 1988-06-28||Revision: 88||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.