Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 2-92: Particular requirements for pedestrian-controlled mains-operated lawn scarifiers and aerators
|Publication Date:||1 July 2002|
|ICS Code (Horticultural equipment):||65.060.70|
This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of
This standard does not, in general, take into account:
- the use of appliances by young children or infirm persons without supervision;
- playing with the appliance by young children.
NOTE 101 Attention is drawn to the fact that
- in many countries additional requirements are specified by the national authorities responsible for the protection of labour.
NOTE 102 This standard does not apply to
- lawnmowers (IEC 60335-2-77);
- lawn trimmers and lawn edge trimmers (IEC 60335-2-91);
- lawn edgers, flail mowers, sickle-bar mowers or agricultural mowers.