Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 02513
ASPHALT CONCRETE PAVING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This work shall cover the composition, mixing, construction upon the prepared subgrade, and the protection of hot asphalt concrete pavement. The hot asphalt concrete pavement shall consist of an aggregate or asphalt base course and asphalt surface course constructed in conformity with the lines, grades, thickness, and cross sections as shown. Each course shall be constructed to the depth, section, or elevation required by the drawings and shall be rolled, finished, and approved before the placement of the next course.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 02513|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|