Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-25: PART 14
HUMAN FACTORS FOR DESIGNERS OF EQUIPMENT - MILITARY LAND VEHICLE DESIGN
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard specifies requirements for these guidelines are to provide information to vehicle and associated equipment designers. It is intended to help them understand more fully the human factors issues which should be considered during all phases of military land vehicle/platform design and procurement.
It is also intended to help human factors experts who may not be aware of some of the military and design issues associated with these types of systems.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-25: part 14|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 53.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 32.