Standard: NFPA 325
GUIDE TO FIRE HAZARD PROPERTIES OF FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS, GASES, AND VOLATILE SOLIDS (FORMERLY NFPA 325M)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guide applies to flammable liquids, flammable gases, and volatile flammable solids.
Purpose. The purpose of this guide is to provide the user with basic fire hazard information on the materials covered by the scope.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 325|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 293.view more