Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 01001
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
SPECIAL NOTES (VAAR 852.236-91) (JUL 2002)
(a) Signing of the bid shall be deemed to be a representation by the bidder that:
(1) Bidder is a construction contractor who owns, operates, or maintains a place of business, regularly engaged in construction, alteration or repair of buildings, structures, communication facilities, or other engineering projects, including furnishing and installing of necessary equipment; or
(2) If newly entering into a construction activity, bidder has made all necessary arrangements for personnel, construction equipment, and required licenses to perform construction work; and
(3) Upon request, prior to award, bidder will promptly furnish to the Government a statement of facts in detail as to bidder's previous experience (including recent and current contracts), organization (including company officers), technical qualifications, financial resources and facilities available to perform the contemplated work.
(b) Unless otherwise provided in this contract, where the use of optional materials or construction is permitted the same standard of workmanship, fabrication and installation shall be required irrespective of which option is selected. The contractor shall make any change or adjustment in connecting work or otherwise necessitated by the use of such optional material or construction, without additional cost to the Government.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 01001|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|