Standard: HEI - 2623
STANDARDS FOR SHELL AND TUBE HEAT EXCHANGERS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Combines present industry standards, typical purchaser requirements, and manufacturers' experience in outlining the important design criteria for shell & tube heat exchangers. Topics pertinent to shell & tube heat exchanger include materials of construction, tube-to-tubesheet welds, temperature efficiency curves, and typical shell requirements. This edition incorporates revised or expanded sections on fouling and cleanliness factor, baffles and support plates, and expansion joints. Information has been added on tube side pressure loss, cathodic protection, and SI unit tolerances. Also, new: SI and MKH specification sheets, a table of thermal conductivity, and a heat exchanger troubleshooting guide.
|Organization:||Heat Exchange Institute|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|