Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 08725
LOW ENERGY POWER ASSIST DOOR OPERATORS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This section specifies equipment, controls and accessories required to provide low energy power assisted automatic operation of swing doors. The door operator system shall be complete including operator, controls, door arm and operator enclosure (header and cover).
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 08725|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|