Standard: ASME - A90.1 INTERPRETATIONS
INTERPRETATIONS TO ASME A90.1-1997
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This publication includes written replies issued in the year indicated by the Secretary, speaking for the ASME A90 Committee, to inquiries concerning interpretations of technical aspects of ASME A90.1.
These replies are taken verbatim from the original replies except for a few typographical corrections and some minor editorial corrections made for the purpose of improved clarity. In some few instances, a review of the interpretation may reveal a need for corrections of a technical nature; in these cases, a corrected interpretation will immediately follow the original reply.
These interpretations were prepared in accordance with the accredited ASME procedures. ASME procedures provide for reconsideration of these interpretations when or if additional information is available which the inquirer believes might affect the interpretation. Further, persons aggrieved by this interpretation may appeal to the cognizant ASME committee or subcommittee. ASME does not "approve," "certify," "rate," or "endorse" any item, construction, proprietary device, or activity.
|Document Number:||a90.1 interpretations|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|