Standard: TAPPI T 698
DETERMINATION OF WETTING TENSION OF POLYETHYLENE AND POLYPROPYLENE FILMS AND COATINGS (MODIFIED VISKING ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUE)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method measures the relative ease of printability/adhereability of polyolefin film or coated surfaces by measurement of the surface tension.
Because of other variables involved besides surface tension, this procedure should not be used to establish absolute limits for printability or adhereability between laboratories. Its use is to set limits for acceptance or rejection of orders, with prior specific agreement between individual parties, and to perform quick, on-line quality control testing.
|Document Number:||tappi t 698|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.