Standard: RTCA DO-196
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR AIRBORNE VOR RECEIVING EQUIPMENT OPERATING WITHIN THE RADIO FREQUENCY RANGE OF 108-117.95 MHZ
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Sets forth operational goals and applications, and recommends standards and test procedures for airborne VHF Omnirange (VOR) receiving equipment. Coordinated with EUROCAE. June 2014 RTCA List of Available Documents Page 87 of 142 FAA Technical Standard Order (TSO) – C40c references this document.
|Document Number:||rtca do-196|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|