Standard: ISO - 6721-3
PLASTICS - DETERMINATION OF DYNAMIC MECHANICAL PROPERTIES - PART 3: FLEXURAL VIBRATION - RESONANCE-CURVE METHOD
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 6721 specifies a bending-vibration method based upon resonance curves for determining the flexural complex modulus E; of homogeneous plastics and the damping properties of laminated plastics intended for acoustic insulation, for example systems consisting of a metal sheet coated with a damping plastic layer, or sandwich systems consisting of two sheet-metal layers with an intermediate plastic layer. For many purposes, it is useful to determine these properties as a function of temperature and frequency.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 6721-3||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1994-11-01||Revision: 1ST||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.